AIT Basics Seminar, Midlands
Time & Location
AIT is a gentle and effective trauma treatment or energy treatment which promotes psychological, physical and spiritual healing by treating not just the symptoms, but the originating causes of present day difficulties that fracture wholeness and block connection to spirit.
AIT blends analytic psychotherapy with the power of energy psychology. Its seminars teach clinicians elegant and effective treatments for single- and multiple-incident situational trauma as well as developmental and attachment trauma. AIT specialises in treatment for difficult and complex clinical challenges, including PTSD, anxiety disorders, and personality disorders.
AIT training follows the format of intensive three-day seminars which are didactic as well as experiential. This seminar is a pre-requisite to attend additional specialist or advanced AIT seminars.
In this transformative AIT Seminar, you will learn AIT basic theory and practice so you can use 3-Step Transformation, the lasting, cutting-edge energy treatment for physical, psychological, and spiritual trauma on your next day with clients. You'll also be prepared to take advanced seminars.
- Name and locate the 13 energy centers that AIT uses to treat trauma.
- Identify the 3 steps of which 3-Step Transformation is comprised.
- Name the 7 steps of the AIT order of treatment.
- Identify the 2 AIT methods by which negative core beliefs can be energetically transformed into positive and realistic core beliefs lastingly.
- Name AIT's definition of trauma.
Who can attend
The course is open to trained and accredited mental health professionals.
- Early-bird rate (registration 30 days before the course dates): £340
- Standard rate: £365
- The Converging Streams Course (The Energy Psychotherapy Network) graduates or students who are already using the basic AIT methods in their practice: Half price of the above
- Refresher (those who have attended this seminar previously): Half price of the above.
Transport There are good national rail services to Leamington Spa and the station is 0.7 miles from the venue which is around a 15-20 min walk. `Taxis are available at the station.
Parking If you come by car the best place to park is in Upper Grove Street. It's £3 a day, and about a 5 min walk form the venue.
Food Tea and coffee will be provided. There are good places to go for food close by.
The training is offered by Michelle Shapiro and Jill Martin.
Michelle is an experienced Chartered Clinical Psychologist, AIT Practitioner, Teacher and Supervisor who has been using AIT consistently and with good results since 2007. Michelle is allied and working closely with Asha Clinton, the originator of AIT, to train and certify mental health professionals to competently deliver AIT services internationally, including in the UK.
Jill is an Integrative Psychotherapist and Supervisor trained at The Minster Centre in London. Jill has a particular interest in trauma and is trained in Somatic Experiencing, EMDR and AIT, and finds AIT to be a particularly deep, gentle and effective way of working with trauma. She is an experienced AIT practitioner, supervisor and now teaches.
If you have questions regarding this seminar please email: email@example.com
- Refresher: Half price£182.50£182.500£0
- Converging Streams: Half price£182.50£182.500£0
- Registration Only:Already paid£0£00£0