AIT Attachment Seminar, London
Time & Location
Attachment theory presupposes that our relationships to others, to our world and to ourselves are moulded by our earliest primary relationships. Given its psychodynamic focus on the treatment of early childhood wounding, AIT has always implicitly specialised in attachment work. In this seminar, we focus on the earliest events and patterns of relationship and how they become a template for later social behaviour, belief systems, emotional response, relationship, dysfunction, and even neurobiology.
- General attachment trauma
- Pre- and peri-natal trauma
- Early bonding and attachment trauma
- Pathological symbiosis
- A new treatment process: 5-Step Attachment Transformation
Who can attend
The course is open to mental health professionals who have completed AIT Basics and are practicing AIT.
- Early-bird rate (registration 30 days before the course dates): £340
- Standard rate: £365
- Refresher rate (for those who have attended this seminar previously): Half price of the above.
The training is being offered by Michelle Shapiro, an experienced Chartered Clinical Psychologist, AIT Practitioner, Teacher and Supervisor who has been using AIT consistently and with good results since 2007. Michelle is allied and working closely with Asha Clinton, the originator of AIT, to train and certify mental health professionals to competently deliver AIT services internationally, including in the UK. She is also a teacher and trainer of the NVR (Non-Violent Resistance) parenting programme.
If you have questions regarding this seminar please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refresher: Half price£182.50£182.500£0
- Registration only:Already paid£0£00£0