AIT Basics Seminar, London
Time & Location
AIT is a gentle and effective trauma treatment or energy treatment which promotes psychological, physical and spiritual healing by treating not just the symptoms, but the originating causes of present day difficulties that fracture wholeness and block connection to spirit.
AIT integrates Psychodynamic, Cognitive Behavioural, Jungian and Energy Psychotherapy. Its seminars teach clinicians thorough and effective treatments for single- and multiple-incident situational trauma as well as developmental and attachment trauma. AIT specialises in treatment for difficult and complex clinical challenges, including PTSD, anxiety disorders, and personality disorders.
AIT training follows the format of intensive three-day seminars which are didactic as well as experiential. This seminar is a pre-requisite and preparation to attend further specialist or advanced AIT seminars, such as Presence, Attachment, Multi-causal Illness, and PTSD.
In this transformative AIT Seminar, you will learn AIT basic theory and practice so you can use 3-Step Transformation, the lasting, cutting-edge energy treatment for physical, psychological, and spiritual trauma on your next day with clients. You will also learn tools for your self-care which is essential while you assist traumatised clients.
- To understand and apply the basic AIT theories and methods for healing and development of your clients and yourself.
- To identify, define and treat the cause and structure of your client’s suffering according to AIT theory.
- To treat trauma effectively and safely without re-traumatisation.
- To be able to introduce AIT to your clients.
- To remove clients' unconscious resistance to transformation.
Who can attend:
The course is open to trained and accredited mental health professionals (postgraduate level qualification in mental health).
Date and time: Thursday 12th, Friday 13th and Saturday 14th September (9:30am - 5:30pm).
Venue: 11 Bedford Square, London WC1B 3RE (Royal Holloway University of London)
Transport: The nearest tube stations are Goodge Street (Northern Line, Charing Cross branch), Euston Square (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan Line), Russell Square (Piccadilly Line), and Tottenham Court Road (Central Line, Northern Line Charing Cross branch)– all within about five minutes’ walk.
- Early-bird rate (registration 30 days before the course dates): £340
- Standard rate: £365
- The Converging Streams Course (The Energy Psychotherapy Network) graduates or students who are already using the basic AIT methods in their practice: Half price of the above
- Refresher (those who have attended this seminar previously): Half price of the above.
Ruth Pimenta (BACP registered Psychotherapist)
Ruth qualified as a Psychosynthesis Therapist in 2000 and has been working as a therapist and trainer ever since. She has worked in social services and in the voluntary sector as well as having a private practice in North London. She has delivered training to social workers, teachers, foster careers and adoptive parents for many years. She started training in AIT in 2016 and is an accredited AIT Therapist and Trainer.
Asuka Yamashina (HCPC registered Chartered Counselling Psychologist)
Asuka has practiced integrative psychotherapy since 2006 in a variety of settings including the NHS, the voluntary sector and the education sector and currently works in a private practice in London. She started to train in Energy Psychotherapy in 2015 and AIT in 2016. Since then she has become an accredited AIT Therapist, Trainer and Supervisor. She integrates through AIT the body-mind connection and Jungian depth psychology.
Contact: If you have questions regarding this seminar please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refresher: Half price£182.50£182.500£0
- Converging Streams: Half price£182.50£182.500£0
- Registration Only:Already paid£0£00£0