AIT for Children Online Master Class
Time & Location
Eligibility: This online seminar is open to mental health professionals who have taken AIT Basics and are practicing AIT.
About this seminar:
One important part of private practice with AIT is using this therapy with children. In supervision groups and seminars, we recieved very interesting questions about this, for example:
- How can I apply the Trauma Protocol with children?
- From what age can AIT be used with children?
- Does the Covenant work for children and how can it be applied?
- How to use muscle testing with children?
- How do children react to trauma and what happens with their ego?
To answer these questions and others that you may have regarding the use of AIT with children, I invite you to connect with me for two hours online via Zoom, on Friday, September 27th 2019, from 1:30 to 3:30pm UK time.
Registered people will be receiving an invitation with a link to connect to Zoom a few days before the meeting. You only need a device with internet (tablet, laptop, computer or smartphone) and headphones to eliminate environmental noise so that we can all listen well.
Fees: The cost per person will be $30USD, which can be canceled on Paypal from any country.
For information and registration, contact Ruth Cordova: firstname.lastname@example.org