Sun, Feb 24|
St Mary's Hornsey Rise
Subsequent to Basics, MAP seminar helps you better understand and use AIT theory and practice in order to increase your confidence, proficiency, and clarity.
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2019, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM
St Mary's Hornsey Rise, Ashley Rd, London N19 3AD, UK
In Basics, you learned everything you needed to work with AIT in your therapy practice. Nevertheless there often are insecurities and resistances to fully utilise and integrate this new energy psychotherapy. In MAP, we revisit and deepen many of the central AIT methods like muscle testing and diagnosis, to facilitate and support the integration of this method. MAP helps you move confidently from your first session with a client, to case analysis, to development of a successful treatment plan, to using that plan.
This seminar offers an intensive deepening and expansion of AIT practice, both for your work with your clients and for your own personal development. MAP is the second seminar required for certification in AIT.
- Introduce and demonstrate AIT and energy work to your clients
- Integrate AIT into your existing practice
- Find originating traumas when none are obvious or remembered
- Use AIT in short-term work
- Work effectively and focused through treating themes
- Do ego assessment and strengthening
Who can attend
The course is open to mental health professionals who have completed AIT Basics and are practicing AIT.
- Early-bird rate: registration 30 days before the course dates: £340
- Standard rate: £365
- Further 10% discount is offered when you bring another (full-paying) colleague. Please enquire.
The training is being offered by Michelle Shapiro, an experienced Chartered Clinical Psychologist, AIT Practitioner, Teacher and Supervisor who has been using AIT consistently and with good results since 2007. Michelle is allied and working closely with Asha Clinton, the originator of AIT, to train and certify mental health professionals to competently deliver AIT services internationally, including in the UK. She is also a teacher and trainer of the NVR (Non-Violent Resistance) parenting programme.
If you have questions regarding this seminar please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.